When you apply for immigration to the United States through the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program, it is necessary to educate yourself on the proper procedures. One situation that you want to avoid is hiring an immigration firm that is fake. USAFIS helps over 250,000 people each year prepare their paperwork for the Green Card Lottery application.
Here are a few examples that prove that USAFIS is not a fake company:
- Hundreds of thousands or people have used the services of USAFIS to help submit their applications and paperwork to the Green Card Lottery. Unlike a fake, USAFIS has been doing this for over fifteen years; companies that are fake just don’t last that long.
- Unlike USAFIS, fake firms can’t provide you with an official confirmation number after successfully submitting your DV-Lottery application. USAFIS receives these from the US State Department to track the progress of your application.
- There is 100% guaranteed participation in the DV-Lottery for those who work with USAFIS; fake firms, however, are not able to help people participate, but their clients don’t know it. Over 44,000 people have been selected as winners of the Lottery since 2001 with the help of USAFIS, but fake companies will probably not have any winners, as they aren’t qualified to help people with this process.
- In contrast to a company that is fake, USAFIS customers can use a variety of payment options (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, etc.), and they also will always receive a receipt for their purchase. It is unlikely that fake firms will have contracts with these reputable credit card companies.
- Fake firms have a reputation for taking your money and disappearing. You can get all the help you need, and your questions answered when you work with the customer service representatives at USAFIS. Fake firms don’t provide any customer service.
- Did you know that you can read real testimonials and watch real videos from clients who have had a great experience with USAFIS? Fake companies can’t provide these types of things because they don’t have the trust of satisfied clients.
- Unlike an immigration service that is fake, USAFIS can be trusted with your Green Card Lottery application. Their experts will make sure that your paperwork is correct and is also submitted correctly per the U.S. government.